[ROM] [M] [6.0] Velocity Shamu

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Ancidroide

Android Beginner
Great! Can't wait to try what N has in the box and what our wizard did to make it faster.

Ps In the meantime I'm enjoying today's omp build!!!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ctfrommn

Android 2.2 Froyo
Still trying to sort out setupwizard issues like we had on M. Im sure its a permission thing, but N is slightly different so....Upside, this runs fine using M binaries and MVK from M. Its very fast already with little intervention.

ctfrommn

Android 2.2 Froyo
Ok, who wants to play with N? Some caveats though.....I hacked this to work with GApps by simply bypassing setup wizard for now till we have a real solution. Also, Im still using M kernel and M binaries as we dont have new ones yet. My question is, do you guys want it in a raw Alpha form just to play with or do you want to wait?

mantakos

Android Beginner
I would like to try it later today. Does it mean that we have to manually setup our gmail account through settings?

ctfrommn

Android 2.2 Froyo
I used the same Super + script I did on M, but pico work fine too. And I have no idea what Open is talking about.....not sure why they wouldnt just release a patch for this if they know what the issue is.

mantakos

Android Beginner
No crashes or else so far. Very smooth for the most part. Some micro stutters occur since there is no official kernel source out.
Would it be possible to use N preview blobs?

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.