All DarkMTRL Flashable zips updated
1. Added new Calendar 5.2.1-94626333-release - thanks +Andrew Traynham for the smali edits for Statusbar, that helped me find the Actionbar color also, so no more "all-one-color" design in Google Calendar
2. Added new Google Play 5.6.8
3. Given my poll about whether to include the new m preview Google Now app was inconclusive and i dont want to force it on anyone, I will do the following:
- The normal zips will contain the standard Google Play version (with the working ok-google voice command)
- I have provided an additional flashfile for the modded Android M version for those of you that prefer that. Simply flash it on top/after you flashed the standard flashable zip.
-Android 5.1 theme support.
ROOT IS 100% REQUIRED FOR THIS APP! I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!
we challanged ourselves to reinvent the wheel, so we created an app to house all our tweaks in an all-in-one package.
this isn't some children's app, if you don't read properly and don't follow the steps properly (e.g. not soft rebooting by pressing the red text button after completion, don't come crying to me because all I will do is tell you to read and if you didn't read, it's your loss)
this app comes with:
- color switcher for cdt themes (pre-commit: patch will break Battery Stats in Settings, clear theme cache on theme utilities tab on your cdt theme)
- contextual header swapper for all themes (injection into apk so you can set up a couple of headers on several themes to change between.
- theme utilities to restart or rebuild your themes
Current CONFIRMED Supported ROMs:
- AICP, Bliss, CM (no contextual headers), DU, Screw'd, PureNexus and Resurrection Remix.
Color Switcher (cdt themes ONLY)
The first time using the switcher it is recommended to NOT clear your Theme Cache.
After picking a color and seeing my lame pickup lines, restart SystemUI on a cdt theme applied.
BY USING THIS ON A CDT THEME, YOU WILL BREAK BATTERY STATS due to a problem with exposing the battery stats fragment on CyanogenMod, until a couple of commit themers start working together to reach a conclusion on this, you can always just rebuild theme cache to remove this problem We are working on this proactively!
Contextual Header Swapper
If you are looking to edit someone else's theme (non-cdt), make sure you know the package identifier of the third party theme e.g. "com.kohlewrrk.radius" and type it in. You get options for image selection and cropping. After that, it is REQUIRED to do a soft reboot.
If after soft rebooting you don't get anything changed, do it again with AUTOCLEAR SYSTEMUI CACHE on the theme enabled and soft reboot (at most twice). This will hardcode your drawables into the base apk, and you can patch up another theme apk if you want for example another version of Radius with Arcus.
ATTENTION: Finally, Color Picker works off the cache thus hotswapping is allowed, but when you modify the header, the cache is destroyed, so you must soft reboot...THEN pick a color.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|[Substratum] Stellt Euer Theme vor||Android Homescreens / Themes / Icons||23|
|[Theme] Themes für Substratum||Android Homescreens / Themes / Icons||57|
|[BOOTLOADER THEME] Material Bootloader v2 (11-03-2016) (Marshmallow / N)||Google Nexus 5X - Themes / Modding / Hacks||0|
|G||TWRP Recovery Themes||LG G4 - Themes / Modding / Hacks||0|
|[ROM]-AOSiP-V3.2-Marshmallow-6.0.1[ThemeEngine]-[17.01.16] & German v2.0 by fraz14 [24.11.15]||Google Nexus 6 - Custom ROMs||180|